The course is Recognized By UGC Sri Lanka
The aims and objectives of the program are:
• To provide international management education and enable them to become effective managers in today’s global competitive business arena.
• To operate effectively in a multicultural environment and adapt quickly to the changing PESTEL environment (political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal) conditions.
• To equip students with a graduate level of business education focusing on both theories and research from a holistic business point of view through the core requirements.
• To provide the necessary skills and knowledge to guide their decisions as business executives in the contemporary business and strategic issues.
• To obtain the ability to handle today’s opportunities and challenges for business organizations.
• To gain an emphasis on European and International business perspectives.
***Module Titles :
***Entry Requirement :
Assessment - Written Exam & Final Project
MBA - Top-up (4 to 6 months) *Rs. 190,000/- (facility available for installment plans)
How to apply?
Simply follow the 2 steps given below to enroll: