Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration KPT/JPS(FA 0795)7/22
The Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration program of Lincoln University College, Malaysia (LUC) is designed to help the students to acquire academic and technical skills, so that they are able to take up managerial roles in the future. LUC strives to provide the graduate students with adequate knowledge of business and in-depth knowledge of their subject areas. This learning will help the students to achieve success in the professional field.
The objectives of the course are aimed at:
- Developing the skills and abilities required to exhibit strong leadership qualities and managemen abilities in a complex global and changing business environment by providing students with an understanding of the management disciplines of accounting & finance, marketing and managing people. Elective subjects can further extend this knowledge base to accommodate student interest and vocational needs.
- Offering opportunities to explore modern aspects of Business Administration not previously considered and to broaden aspects that were covered in previous studies.
- Developing a keen appreciation of some key theoretical concepts, major economic themes and significant current issues related to Business Administration.
- Providing opportunities for practical appreciation and application of the Business Administration perspective for businesses in the Asian region.
- Developing an awareness of the professional context as it will enable the graduates with Business Administration credentials to acquire information regarding the areas of employment.
The aims for the proposed programme are as follows:
- Ability to acquire knowledge in business and economics that will help the graduates to compete at the global level as managers and executives.
- To produce proactive graduates, who are knowledgeable as well as aware about the current issues of business and economics.
- To produce graduates with the capability to integrate and apply the latest technology in organizational management.
- To contribute to the country's development by producing graduates that fulfills the requirement of both private and public sectors.
- To allow the students to share their knowledge of business and economics with students of other schools in this university college, to produce well-prepared graduates.
- To develop physical fitness , so that the students emerge as disciplined individuals.
After completion of this course the students are expected to find jobs and work as
- Marketing Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
- Business Advisory.
- Management Consultant.
- Commodities Trader.
- General Manager.
- Training Manager.
- Small Business Operator.
- BBA 1143 Introduction to Accounting
- BBA1133 Principles of Management
- BBA 1213 Human Resource Management
- BBA 1243 Entrepreneurship
- BBA 1313 Business Organization
- BBA 2513 Business Ethics
- BBA 2543 International Business Management
- BBA2633 Organizational Behavior
- BBA3733 Marketing Management
- BBA 3813 Strategic Management
- BBA 3843 Business Research Methods
- BBA 3913 Bachelor’s Thesis
Intake and Entry Requirements
Entry Requirements :
HND or Any Level 5 Equivalent Qualification